home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, May 30, 2016

Winners FFC #139 Announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #139! Are you one of them lucky ones???

*** NOTE: At one point our sketch challenges would bring in a ton of players and have now almost been non existent. So due to the lack of participants in our last few months of sketch challenges, we will not host anymore sketch challenges after June. Thank you for understanding. ***

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #139
 "321 Challenge":


                              #02-----> Art with Yogi
                             #04-----> Dawn DBD
                             #10-----> Red Obsession


 And now our winner of these 3 images

 from:
My Besties! Sherri Baldy Designs
------> #08 Valerija

 And now our winner of 3 digital stamps from:
Robyn's Fetish
------> #09 NanaConnie

 
All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for your TOP 3 honor!
    Congrats everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~