home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Follow Button


Hey Friends how's it going? I hope your Tuesday is finding you well. As many of you are probably already aware, Google will be removing our followers button very soon and because of this, I have added this button by BlogLovin to my sidebar. I would hate to loose any of you, so please take a moment to click the button and follow me. I learn so much from all of you. Your projects inspire me to get motivated, your kind words and comments lift me up and the friendships I've developed mean too much to me and I do not want to lose any of that. Without all of you, my blog would not be here. Please take a moment to click on the Bloglovin link above and grab your own followers button so I can remain one of your followers and so that your other followers can continue to follow you. We've all worked too hard to get our blogs up, running and active to let Google take us down!

I hope you all check out Bloglovin and alert your followers =)

4 comments:

  1. I sure do love learning from my crafty friends too!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! I hope you will follow me too. I just added this to my sidebar.

    Thanks

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done..Please follow me too. :-)I have it on my sidebar!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~