home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Thursday, July 12, 2012

~Happy Birthday~

Happy Thursday my friends! This week has been flying by, has it been for you?? Heck I think July is already flying by~before we know it all the Holidays will be here. I have been so so excited since making the design teams at Just A Scrappin and Cardz TV that my mind is full of so many ideas that I just cannot wait to share with you! My weekend is going to be a crafty one so I'm hoping to get lots done.

  I have a card I want to share with you today that I actually made last week. My mom's birthday is coming up so I decided to make her a birthday card using Mary's CardzTV Stamp set, Happy Days


I used the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from this set and stamped it with my momento tuxedo black ink onto some white bazzill cardstock.


My card base is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 and my papers are from Colorbok, Bazzill and Authentique's Free Bird Comfort and Familiar collection. My sentiment layer and the blue layer beneath it were cut using my spellbinder's Fleur de lis rectangles and both layers are popped up on foam tape. I used some liquid pearls to create the pearls on the front of the card.

Here is a peek at the inside:


Well that is all I have for you today.
I hope you all enjoy your day!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card for your mom. I just love Spellbinders too!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I just love the combination of colors you used and the liquid pearls are a nice addition to your card. Your Mom is going to love it!
    Hugs!
    Lynn (Sheree)
    bootsandblingtime

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty Jo!! Love the papers, the layers and the great pearls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fancy spellbinders rectangle, especially with the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~