home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Award!!!

Hello blog friends! I want to give a HUGE thank you to Wanda from Evethmoon Crafty Creations for thinking about me and nominating me for the this Liebster Award. Wanda is a self-taught crafter and very talented! She creates the most beautiful projects and cards and her work amazes me! If you do get a chance please stop on over to her blog and leave her some love! The origins of the Liebster Award are somewhat unclear,but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster meaning "favorite" or "dearest", to showcase bloggers with less then 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of their choice.
Now here is what you do as a presenter of this award:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here are the five blogs I feel deserve this award:


Now ladies please choose 5 blogs you feel deserve this award and thanks for all the inspiration on your blogs! Please pick one of these Liebster awards for your blog!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your award, Jo! I was already given this award a couple of months ago, but I absolutely appreciate that you nominated me again. Thanks so much for thinking of me. Good luck on your challenge entries too! Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joann! What a nice Monday morning surprise and I"m excited to pass this award onto a few crafty people who inspire me. Congratulations on your award and thank you again for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joann, for your kind words and for accepting the award, Your blog and creation deserve recognition. You are so talented and I always get inspiration from you. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~