home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Live in the Moment

Hi there my blog friends! Sorry I have not posted since last week, soon as Easter hit I was sick and have not felt that great at all. I am on the mend and feeling a bit better today and I have a cute card I want to share with you. The Scrapbooking Queen is having a DT call so I decided to make this card as one of my projects for the tryout.




I made this card with my Pazzles Inspiration and used Bazzill white cardstock. I layered different sized circles that I cut out with my cuttlebug using the Spellbinder's classic circles nestabilities. The black paper is bazzill and the pretty pink patterned papers are from the Prima Almanac Collection.


The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the butterflies are a stamp from the new Pretty Momma stamp set from Paper Smooches. I stamped them onto the prima patterned papers and cut them out. The butterflies are on dimensionals and I folded the wings to make them look like they are fluttering. Aren't they cute?

I added in a doilie that I inked using some vintage photo distress ink to give a vintage feel and I used some platinum pearl liquid pearls to make my pearls around the card. I also used some of the liquid pearls on the butterflies. To finish my card off I added a rose flower from Recollections and a cute ivory sheer bow. Well that is it for today but I have a busy week ahead so more postings later in the week! Thank you for stopping by~


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I may have to lift this it's so pretty and a fantastic idea. Good luck to you I hope you get in.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~